Third counseling for all U.G. courses B.A(Economics), B.A(English), B.Com(Aided and SF), B.B.A, B.Sc(Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Computer Science(Aided and SF) on 01.06.2023(Thursday), 9.45 am.
1. Students are asked to submit the applications for all Under Graduate Courses (B.A, B.Com, B.B.A, B.Sc) and Post Graduate Courses (M.A and M.Sc) only through Online Mode.
Click Here – For New User Sign-Up
Click Here – For Registered User Login
Click Here – For Eligibility norms for the admission of UG Courses
2. Application Fee:
For all UG (B.A/B.B.A/B.Com/B.Sc) Aided Courses: Rs 50/-(Rs 2/- for SC/ST students)
For all PG (M.A/M.Sc) Aided Courses : Rs 60/- (Rs 2/- for SC/ST students )
For all UG (B.Com/B.Sc) Self Finance Courses : Rs 100/-
For all PG (M.Sc – Chemistry and Zoology) Self Finance Courses : Rs 110/
3. Apply in separate application forms for Aided Courses(UG and PG) and Self Finance Courses (UG and PG).
4. Last date for submitting completed applications for UG and PG will be the 10th working day (including Saturday) from the publication of their respective feeder courses (+2 result for UG courses and UG result for PG courses).
5. All communications will be sent to the registered mobile number and email id ( Don’t mention browsing center mobile number and email id in the application form).
6. Separate Email ID for Aided and SF courses.
7. For aided courses, students can apply maximum 5 courses with single application fees
8. Documents Required (Scanned Copy):
i) SSLC Mark statement (Mandatory)
ii) +2 Mark statement (or +2 Temporary mark sheet)
iii) Community Certificate (Mandatory for BC/ BC(M) , MBC, SC, ST, SC(A) )
iv) +2 Transfer Certificate (TC)
v) AADHAR card (Mandatory)
vi) Passport size photo (With formal shirt and without head gear) (Mandatory)