Institution’s Innovation Council
To create a vibrant Local innovation ecosystem , startup supporting Mechanism in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) to prepare Institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions Innovation Achievements Frame work. Incubation of Ideas , Ability for students.
Function of IICS:
To conduct various innovation and entrepreneurship-related activates prescribed by the Council in time bound Fashion .
- Identify and Reward innovation and share success stories.
- Organize periodic Workshops/ seminars/interaction with entrepreneurs , Investors , professionals and create a mentor pool for student innovators
- Network with peers and national entrepreneurship development organizations.
- Create an Institutions’ Innovation portal to highlight innovative projects carried out by the Institutions’ Faculty and students.
- Organize hackathons, idea competitions’, Mini-challenges etc. with the involvement of Industries.